KidOFit® shoes were created by Ron Bar, PhD in Biomedical Engineering who has been developing innovative foot-care products over 20 years. Before KidOFit®, Ron was the founder and president of Orthofeet, Inc., a leading company in the orthopedic shoe and foot orthotics business.
After selling his part in Orthofeet, Ron's daughters - who have had difficulties finding well-fitted shoes for their kids - suggested that he should use his expertise in foot biomechanics and shoe design to develop high-quality shoes for kids. Ron took the challenge seriously, and created innovative shoes, which are designed to promote healthy foot development in infants and toddlers.
We tried out a pair of their boys shoes and I choose Theo.
- CLEAR VIEW OF TOES - Transparent soles offer a clear view of the child′s toes, enabling to check how the foot is positioned inside the shoe, and when it′s time for a larger size.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT - Elastic collar stretches around the heel, and conforms to the individual′s foot width. The supple construction provides soft contact with the foot for maximum comfort.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Soft, flexible construction allows the foot to move naturally, as close as it gets to barefoot walking. Soft, foam-padded interior-lining enhances comfort and protection.
- BAREFOOT COMFORT - KidOFit Barefoot Sole(TM), made of a thin, flexible elastomer, mimics barefoot walking, promoting the development of bones and muscles, and improving posture skills.
- CUSTOMIZED FIT - A Heel-Strap along with an elastic collar enable to adjust the grip around the heel, offering a precise fit, and eliminating slippage.
- ANATOMICAL SHAPE - Wide, roomy Toe-Box offers a comfortable fit and extra space for toe movement. The wide base of the shoe enhances stability and walking confidence.
- EASY ON AND OFF - KidOFit shoes are constructed with a wide opening at the tongue area, enabling the foot to easily enter the shoe without having to squeeze the toes.
- FITTING INSERTS - A set of fitting inserts is available to reduce the space inside the shoe when the fit is too loose. As the foot grows, the inserts can be removed, extending the useful life of the shoe.
Here is how they look on.
He has a little bit to grow in these and I was sent a extra insert to make the shoes fit better. I really like these and they are so stylish.
They are also very easy for him to fun in.