I have been working out and I have some cellulite on the backs of my legs and I hate it so much. I was happy to try out Body Merry Cellulite Cream with Caffeine and Retinol Cream.
- Optimum Caffeine + Retinol: Body Merry's Cellulite Defense Gel-Cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
- Natural + Organic: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients. Three types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse) combine to give it an antioxidant boost, which helps in firming and toning. Organic Cayenne provides a spicy twist and helps in circulation and reducing the storage of fat. This synergistic blend ensures that you are well on your way to reducing the appearance of unwanted bumps and lumps!
- Lightweight + Refreshing: The lightweight consistency of the gel-cream is designed to glide over large areas so that a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly into your skin, leaving no greasy residue. It is infused with a refreshing 100% Natural 'mint - green tea - lime' fragrance, that barely leaves a trace once completely absorbed.
- Made in USA + Cruelty Free + No Harsh Chemicals: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals. The cream is also free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
- Manufacturer Guarantee: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
This has a hint of a scent but it isn't bad at all. I have to say that a little goes a long way and i can use a small amount for my legs. It has a cooling feeling that was weird at first but it doesn't last that long. This dries fast and makes my legs feel really nice and did not leave a sticky feeling. I have only been using this less than 30 days so I can's say for sure if this is a miracle product but it does really feel nice.
Post a Comment