My husband we really excited when he saw this thermometer. He said he had been wanting one and it will be perfect for grilling. I tried out the MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer
- Features - The MeasuPro handheld infrared thermometer takes accurate readings using advanced laser technology to aim in various places with no direct contact necessary. Using this thermometer gives you the ability to measure moving targets or very hot surfaces.
- Functions - Three convenient buttons on the screen are displayed for easy selection. You can choose the mode as Celsius or Fahrenheit. The stark contrast LCD display features a bright backlight which you can set to be on or off. The red laser pointer can also be deactivated according to your preference.
- Operation - To get a temperature reading, press the trigger and then release so the temperature will display on the screen and automatically hold the reading for seven seconds. You can locate a hotspot using this thermometer by moving it up and down randomly until the hotspot is located.
- Specifications - This product is FDA and FCC approved and RoHS compliant. It measures a range of -50 to 380°C (-58 to 716°F). The response time of 500ms guarantees an immediate reading. The no-sweat rubber oil finish makes it comfortable while using. It also features a low battery indicator.
- Power - Uses one 9V battery and has an automatic auto off function of seven seconds. The distance to spot ratio is 12 to 1. It is a small size and very simple to operate. Engineered to high precision standards to provide accurate temperature readings.
MeasuPro offers a unique version of the infrared thermometer to make it easy to get a precise temperature reading with no direct surface contact necessary. Using advanced laser technology, you can aim the temperature gun on any spot and get an accurate reading even on moving targets. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking, and food preparation. When using it around the kitchen while cooking or baking this thermometer eliminates the need for messy direct contact in order to measure. It is ultra-efficient and easy to use. Features advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the finish is made of rubber oil and is sweat-proof.
I cant wait to use this more for the summer time and to use at his job since he works in construction and he is a painter. This is a great addition to his tool collection.
Post a Comment