Cloth diapering is a great way to save money but for me I need to have them all especially all of the cute prints out there. I was excited to get a Applecheeks size 2 to try on for size. We have a size 1 and we just out grew it. Itsy Bitsy Neccessities carries Applecheeks and much more. I choose the Wingin It pattern and it retails for around $20.00. Here is how the print looks.
So cute I just love the print. Here is info from their website on the diaper.
Apple Cheeks Envelope Covers Offer:
An outer layer of breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL), sewn to a butter soft microfleece inner layer, so that only the softest of soft touches your baby’s delicate skin.
• Snug, durable elastic at both the waist and legs for a gentle and secure fit.
• Two rows of easy-to-adjust snaps, allowing for a proper fit at the legs and the waist.
• A beautiful range of truly spectacular colours to appeal to a wide range of esthetic.
• A handy envelope opening, wide enough for daddy’s hands, which allows for the option of placing the absorbent inner between the fleece and the waterproof outer layer if so desired.
• A more generous and longer lasting fit than other similar styles on the market. Size 1 fits from 7 - 20lbs, and Size 2 fits from 18 -40lbs. All weight ranges are approximate
.• The ultimate cloth diapering solution
!• AppleCheeks™ covers feature a unique envelope design, similar to a pocket diaper, but with NO NEED TO UNSTUFF. The absorbent inserts come right out in the wash!
Keep in mind when ordering that these diapers do not come with inserts. I used the applecheeks insert that I had in my size 1 diaper and it fits perfectly.
I was wondering how this diaper would fit from 18-40 lbs since it doesnt have any size adjustment snaps but my baby is 18lbs and it fits great.
One lucky TTGG follower will be winning a Applecheeks diaper of their own in Lake Echo!
a Rafflecopter giveaway