The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ranked indoor air pollution among the top five environmental dangers. In fact, the quality of indoor air can be up to five times more polluted than the most polluted outdoor air. 87 percent of American homeowners are not aware that pollution may be worse inside their homes than outdoors. October is National Home Indoor Air Quality and Awareness Month and we want to spread the word on improving indoor air quality!
Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology is based on a variation of the technology originally developed for use in the International Space Station and is recognized as the exclusive Certified Space Technology by the Space Foundation in its category. offers the only environmental technology that is proven to actually reduce contaminants in the air and surfaces of the home.
Working through your heating and air conditioning units, Air Scrubber Plus uses specialized germicidal UV light waves along with a proprietary catalytic process to reduce dust, pet dander and odors in your home. You will be able to reduce common smells such as pet odor, cigarette smoke, paint fumes, mold smells and the occasional burnt food odor.
The difference in air quality is noticeable; the air is fresher and the surfaces are cleaner, with an up to 99% reduction in contaminants on surfaces, like kitchen counters and toilet seats. Dust, allergens, mildew and odor-causing bacteria are proven to be significantly reduced with Air Scrubber Plus, now available through a nationwide network of general contractors and HVAC specialists.
Our Favorite Features of Air Scrubber Plus® with ActivePure™ technology:
- Air Scrubber Plus cleans and disinfects the air and surfaces of your home, reducing up to 99.9% of surface micro-organisms and 90% of airborne micro-organisms.
- The most highly respected labs in the country at Kansas State University and University of Cincinnati have tested and validated the effectiveness of the Air Scrubber Plus technology.
- Air Scrubber Plus reduces VOCs (volatile organic compounds) emitted by carpets, building materials, cleaning products, furniture, paint, fireplaces, and pesticides.
- Air Scrubber Plus eliminates airborne and surface toxins that can aggravate allergy symptoms, chest tightness, cough, nausea, sinus problems, dizziness, eye/nose/throat irritation, fatigue, and headaches.
- Air Scrubber Plus extends the life and effectiveness of your existing HVAC system.
- Air Scrubber Plus is easily installed by professional HVAC technician.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council
Purchase: You can purchase the Air Scrubber Plus indoor air purification system from top HVAC contractors across the country or contact Air Scrubber Plus by phone or email for more information.
Win! Air Scrubber Plus is sponsoring an iPad Mini 16 GB giveaway (retail value $329) to promote their incredible new indoor air purification incredible technology during National Home Indoor Air Quality and Awareness Month.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to airscrubberplus.com and all the fabulous participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends November 11th at 11:59 pm, open to residents of U.S., ages 18+. See detailed terms and conditions on entry form. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here). Thank you!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: AnaB Social and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. I received no compensation for this post.
I think the fact that Air Scrubber Plus® extends the life of your existing heating and air conditioning system by trapping dirt, dust and other debris before it enters through the filter would be very beneficial. Not to mention breathing cleaner air. I never heard of this kind of thing, but I am very interested.ReplyDelete
We have pets so this would be very helpful for us!ReplyDelete
Very wonderful informative article. I appreciated looking at your article. Very wonderful reveal. I would like to twit this on my followers. Many thanks!ReplyDelete
dns server not responding