Vitacost Multi-Vitamin Gummies for Kids Description
Fun, yummy gummies for kids! Naturally flavored and colored with fruit and vegetable concentrates—not chemicals!
What is Vitacost Multi-Vitamin Gummies for Kids?
Kids love the flavor and fun gummy shapes. Parents love that Vitacost Multi-Vitamin Gummies for Kids are all-natural, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or dyes! These fun-to-take gummies are perfect for children ages 2 to 12 (little ones take one daily, older kids take two), supplying 12 essential vitamins and minerals in fun, colorful gummy shapes.
How does Vitacost Multi-Vitamin Gummies for Kids support health?
- Helps fill in nutritional gaps in kids’ diets, supplying nutrients they may not get from fresh, whole foods every day
- Supplies a spectrum of vitamins, including vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, folic acid, B12 and pantothenic acid
- Supplies minerals iodine and zinc
- Supplies 19 mg of choline per gummy
Why choose Vitacost Multi-Vitamin Gummies for Kids?
- All-natural! No artificial flavors or colors
- Iron free and gluten free
- 150 gummies per bottle
- High quality—great value!
We also tried out their Omega-3 Gummies for Kids it retails for $7.19.
Vitacost Omega-3 Gummies for Kids Description
Fruit-flavored omega-3 supplement for children. Includes both EPA and DHA in fun, gummy shapes!
What is Vitacost Omega-3 Gummies for Kids?
Vitacost Omega-3 Gummies for Kids is a fun-to-take, tasty essential fatty acid (EFA) supplement for children. It contains a blend of two of the most studied EFAs, EPA and DHA, in fruit-flavored gummy bites.
Omega-3 EFAs are considered essential to health but cannot be manufactured by the body—they must be obtained through diet. EFAs are plentiful in fish and found in some plants. Unfortunately, fish intake by children under 14 years of age is only about a half a serving per week.
How do Vitacost Omega-3 Gummies for Kids support health?
- Higher blood levels of omega-3 EFAs may be associated with better health.*
Why choose Vitacost Omega-3 Gummies for Kids?
- An economical, convenient way for kids to increase intake of omega-3 EFAs.
- Provides both EPA and DHA.
- A safe alternative to eating some types of fish, which may contain high levels of methylmercury.
- All natural flavors and colors.
- Gluten free.
Brendan really liked these and I have no problems getting him to take his vitamins.
One lucky follower will be winning a $25 GC for anything they want.
a Rafflecopter giveaway