We see parents struggling with blankets falling in on their babies, blocking sun from their children's eyes, and fighting distractions while trying to get their babies comfortable or to go to sleep. The Buggy Shady addresses all of these things... with STYLE
They sent me over 2 products for review. The first one is their Buggy Shady in the color Lavender and it retails for $39.99.
Jogging stroller, umbrella stroller, travel stroller...babies require a lot of on-the-go gear. Buggy Shady is the first stroller shade that covers it all—literally! From babyhood to toddlerhood, your little one can be protected from the sun, bugs, germs, and prying fans in their infant car seat and stroller. Not only stylish for mom, but it has a totally unique dual-layered covering for baby.
The breathable mesh bottom layer filters 75% of harmful UV rays from baby's sensitive skin while still allowing them to enjoy the view. When more coverage is needed, simply pull down the top layer of trendy, light-weight cotton to help baby relax.
The shade that fits your stroller and infant car seat
- machine washable
- top layer is made of cotton
- bottom layer mesh is made of a poly/cotton blend
- making it breathable and allows for airflow
- flexible elastic fittings on top and bottom
- Velcro side fittings for custom fit
- use from newborn through age 3
- easy attachment
- folds neatly to carry in diaper bag or stroller storage
- 75+ UV protection
- privacy for newborns in infant car seats at restaurants and
- drop down designer fabric to help baby sleep
- safety tested and loved by moms everywhere
- the replacement for draped blankets that fall on your sleeping
- baby in pretty packaging, it is an “ooo, ahhh” baby shower gift
On a carseat
The next item I was sent is their Matching Burp cloths which retail for $14.99.
Designer print on one side and soft and absorbent chenille fabric on the other. Coordinates with Boutique Shady, Bibs, and Stroller Satchel. They match the Buggy Shady and would make the perfect gift for anyone.
I received these items for review purposes. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.