As the holidays are approaching we all must start our planning. I will tell you some holiday tips that I follow every year to make out days a smooth transition.
1. First is you need to have a plan. Alot people think that they can just wing it but for my I like to have order.
2. Another tip I have is start shopping early I have been known to start shopping right after Christmas and continue all year. Also never forget your coupons!!! At the start of the holiday season there are always alot of coupons to cut out of the paper or to print. I never pay retail price for anything.
3. Another thing you never want to forget is to send lots of Christmas cards. You don't want to be the person that didn't send a card to grandma. You can find alot of great Christmas cards here at Storkie this one is my favorite.
I love a nice classic Christmas card.
4. My next holiday tip is to make alot of food but don't eat it all. We all will be watching out weight over the holidays and making losing weight out new years resolutions.
5. Another tip I have is to make new traditions. Every year we hang decorations outside and we do it up big. We also make cookies together every year.
6. A great tip I can give if your on a shopping budget is to make you own handmade gifts. We will be making alot of our Christmas gifts this year since we have been canning and making out own foods and breads. So remember that family when your reading this blog post and act surprised.
7. A great tip that works for us is to make a list of everyone you need to get a gift for and write a spending limit for that person and then you can go from there. That is how we start our list every year. So far so good.
8. My favorite tip is make sure to have a good time hang out under the mistletoe and don't fight with your sister.
9. Try to make a family donation of some kind during the holiday months. With out boyscouts we pick a charity each month and donate items.
10. My last and final tip is to be good little boys and girls. Make sure that you do everything you can to be extra nice and helpful at this holiday season and always think of others.
“I wrote this blog post while participating in the Storkie holiday blogging program. I received
compensation for my participation. All opinions are 100% mine.”