I recently had the chance to review for Zubels. The sent me over one of their eco friendly handmade toys.
How are you Eco Friendly?Zubels is an eco-friendly product for several reasons.
1) Zubels uses 100% cotton yarn. Cotton is a natural fiber and a renewable resource.
2) Zubels has minimal packaging. By not packaging our product with excessive and needless packaging there is less waste of resources and less waste for the landfill.
3) Zubels uses eco-friendly low-impact dyes. For more information on our dyes, see below
What are eco-friendly dyes?Zubels uses only eco-friendly low impact dyes. Low impact dyes are eco-friendly for several reasons.
1) They don’t contain toxic chemicals or mordants (used to help set the dye)2) They have a high absorption rate (which leads to less water needed during dyeing)
3) They use low temperatures during dying (which saves energy)
4) They are more expensive (which means that they are reclaimed and not wasted)
Want to find a store near you just click the store locator.
They sent me their "Twirly Cute" Bella dances in the spot light. Which is their 7 inch and retails for $8.00 it also comes in 12,24, and 36 inch.
They are so cute and soft and have a rattle inside. There are many different ones to choose from with prices starting at $15.00 each. I would definitely recommend these to any mom or person who wants to give a great gift. If you are interested in a certain one I have a price list just comment below and I can give you a price for it.
I received this item for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.
Post a Comment