We recently had the chance to review GrowOrganic Garden planner. As a first time gardener this year I can truly say that I wish I had this program in the beginning of the spring gardening season. Unfortunately I only knew to build my gardens and basically place my crops in rows or randomly around. This program will help you design your garden based on the space you have. Also the information given on each plant will help you determine what plants are companions, and what seasons are best to plant in. To become a member of the GroOrganic membership membership for 12 months is $99. New and renewing Members receive 12 packets of groOrganic's Non-GMO Seeds with their annual membership card. GREAT FOR SCHOOLS DEDICATED TO THEIR GARDENING PROGRAMS!
All these features are available when you log in to your Garden Planner account:
- Growing information: Just click for full details of how to grow each plant, where to position them, etc.
- Number of Plants: Clearly shown by the number at the top of each plant square
- Personalized Planting Chart: You get a chart showing when each plant will be planted and harvested. Our advanced system works out the dates for your own area.
- Reminder Emails: You can have emails sent reminding you what needs planting in your garden (optional)
- Easy Crop Rotation: The Garden Planner remembers each year's crops and advises where to place them next year
- Succession Planting: See which crops will follow others and view your plan for each month of the year
- Add Notes: Like a garden journal you can add notes on how each plant did
- Intuitive Use: Works just like software you are familiar with, including features such as copy and paste
- Tutorial Videos: Quick built-in videos show you just what you need to know to get the most out of the software
If you would like to win a 30 day membership please leave a comment below and i will pick a winner.
This will end on 8/29.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment