This bottle is already diluted so you can put it right on the skin. It is not greasy and i put a few drops
on a cotton ball and applied it to my jaw line. Other than my tooth pain here are other ways you can
use this oil as well according to their site.
- Sore Back / Neck
- Swollen Joints
- Sore Muscles
- Muscle Strains
- Insomnia (also put 5 drops in a saucer beside your bed for aromatic benefits)
- Sport Workouts (use before and after)
- Mosquito Bites / Insect Bites / Stings (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Itching (apply as needed)
- Cold Sores (apply every few minutes for an hour)
- Burns, including sunburns (apply every few minutes for an hour)
This worked great to hold me over the weekend until I could get to the dentist.
Swipe one drop above upper lip just below the nose, one drop across the forehead, and then lightly cover affected area (do not rub in). Use three times per day, or as needed. Wash hands after use. Avoid contact with eyes and other sensitive tissue. Keep out of the reach of children – do not ingest. Do not use on open wounds. Best to apply immediately after burns and insect bites, stings, workouts, bruises and sprains. You should consult with a health care professional before starting any natural products.
Here is their list of ingredients.
3 Lucky TTGG followers will be winning a bottle of their own to try!
You – or anyone in your household - may win one bottle of ReliefMD one time only. Previous winners please do not apply.
a Rafflecopter giveaway