Sunday, August 3, 2014
Aquagenix® Fusion 7-setting 2 in 1 Moisturizing / Water-Conditioning Hand Shower with Reservoir Handle & Re-fillable Cartridges
I was excited to try out a new shower head from Aquagenix. I was sent their Aquagenix® Fusion 7-setting 2 in 1 Moisturizing / Water-Conditioning Hand Shower with Reservoir Handle & Re-fillable Cartridges.
Aquagenix® Fusion Water-Purifying 7-Setting Hand Shower with Filter Handle Purifies, Enriches and Softens Shower Water as You Shower! This handheld shower head is ideal for areas with hard water and has a built-in carbon filter that takes the edge off mineral-saturated water.
Filters can be replaced with bath salts or beads from any bath store or refill packs and pre-filled replacement cartridges may be purchased separately from the manufacturer (http://www.ipshowers.com).
• Can be used With or Without cartridges as a regular shower
• Can be used as Overhead or Handheld Shower
• Large 4" Chrome Face with 7-setting SpiralFlo Dial
• 7 settings include: Rain, Pulsating Massage, Hydro-Mist, Rain/Massage, Rain/Mist, Economy Rain, Pause
• 3-zone Click Lever Dial with Rub-clean Jets
• Ergonomic Handle with built-in Hidden Reservoir
• Angle-adjustable Overhead Bracket
• 5' Super Flexible Stainless Steel Hose with Conical Brass Hose Nuts for easy hand tightening
• Includes two pre-filled refillable cartridges: one with aromatherapy minerals, the other with Active Carbon for water purification (each lasts for up to 90 days)
• You can refill cartridges with your favorite aromatherapy bath salts and minerals or purchase replacement cartridge kits from Aquagenix
• Tools-free Installation
• Lifetime Warranty
This was very easy to install and I used it immediatley. It is the closest thing to a waterfall that I will be getting any time soon. My 11 year old son likes it as well and he takes alot of showers. I love that the hose is so long and I can easily wash the dogs in the tub too. We had to instagram a photo of the head in use so I will post it here too.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.