Here is some facts about their company:
At Beech-Nut, we believe in real, honest food for babies. That’s why we’re here: to make baby food
with the best ingredients nature has to offer.
Beech-Nut food for babies is made with natural ingredients. That means no artificial colors, flavors,
or preservatives. Beech-Nut takes out everything moms don’t want, and leaves in the essential
nutrients that babies need.
Moms have trusted Beech-Nut for the nourishment of their babies since 1931. We are a family-
owned company with several generations of the same families working together. We partner with our
growers to harvest the highest quality, most nutritious, best-tasting ingredients, from our families
Beech-Nut, the number two leading baby food brand in the U.S., is a subsidiary of Hero AG of
Lenzburg, Switzerland, an international leader in consumer goods and infant feeding.
Now about their new products and packaging:
Why feed your baby anything you wouldn’t eat yourself?
• Homemade is our inspiration for our new line. Just real, whole fruits and vegetables (and
sometimes ancient grains and beans) are inside our new jars. And nothing else.
• Homemade baby food is the gold standard for most moms, because moms know exactly
what’s in it and what’s not. They know it is real food, not a list of additives and preservatives.
But, not all moms have the time or ability to make their own food.
• Beech-Nut makes real food for babies that is closest to homemade. Our food contains no
additives, no preservatives and nothing artificial. Our new line is 100 percent natural.
• Beech-Nut uses innovative technology to create baby food that is unlike anything else on
store shelves. Our just gentle cooking™ method ensures the freshness of our fruits and
vegetables, without adding water, so our food is never over-processed.
• Beech-Nut uses only the freshest fruits and vegetables that look, smell and taste exactly like
what they are, so moms know exactly what their babies are eating.
Try our delicious new flavors for yourself
• We have 40 delicious new flavors with foods like pomegranate, avocado, papaya and beets.
We select only the highest quality varieties of fruits and vegetables, like Honeycrisp apples,
Bartlett pears and Haas avocados.
• Just a few of our new lavors…
• just honeycrisp apple
• just sugarsnap peas
• just mango, kiwi & papaya
• just mango, apple & avocado
• beets, pear & pomegranate
• just pear, raspberry & asparagus
• just apple & aronia berry
• spinach, zucchini & quinoa
Pricing and Availability
• Our new Beech-Nut line will be available in stores, including Wal-Mart, Kroger, Meijer and
Publix, in spring 2014.
• Visit our website, www.beechnut.com, for more information about our flavors and to the
new Beech-Nut line in your neighborhood.
• The suggested retail price of a 4.25oz bottle is $1.09.
We tried out their Just Spinach, Zucchini & Peas, Just HoneyCrisp Apple, Just Carrots, and Beets Pear and Pomegranate.
These are great and I was really impressed with the packaging and I am always happy with items that have simple ingredients and things that I know about and only what is actually inside.
This post is part of a sponsored campaign with Beech-Nut and MomSelect. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I'm a big fan of the Beech-Nut brand and I'm loving the new jars! (I may have a glass jar obsession lol) I also love that they're all natural!ReplyDelete