I was excited to try our one of their wearable blankets. Now that winter is approaching and we have a new baby I am always looking for safer items for the crib. I tried one of Halo's Micro-Fleece SleepSack in the Owl Leaves print and it retails for $24.95.
The Halo® SleepSack® wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby's face and interfere with breathing. In addition to sleeping safer, it helps babies sleep better, too. It's a warm cuddly blanket they can't kick off; ensuring baby sleeps soundly throughout the night.
- Replaces loose blankets for safe sleep.
- Recognized as “Hip Healthy” by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes.
- Machine wash with like colors.
- 100% Polyester Micro-fleece
I love this and it is super soft. The fabric is soft and cuddly and I would love one in my size too! Here is my little guy wearing this in his crib.
Halo Sleep Sack.
You can purchase these new designs at Target and Amazon
- Place baby to sleep on his or her back at naptime and at night time.
- Use a crib that meets current safety standards with a firm mattress that fits snuggly and is covered with only a tight-fitting crib sheet.
- Remove all soft bedding and toys from your baby’s sleep area (this includes loose blankets, bumpers, pillows and positioners). The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm.
- Offer a pacifier when putting baby to sleep. If breastfeeding, introduce pacifier after one month or after breastfeeding has been established.
- Breastfeed, if possible, but when finished, put your baby back to sleep in his or her separate safe sleep area alongside your bed.
- Never put your baby to sleep on any soft surface
- Never dress your baby too warmly for sleep; keep room temperature 68-72 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Never allow anyone to smoke around your baby or take your baby into a room or car where someone has recently smoked.
One lucky TTGG follower will be winning a sack of their own in boy or girl.
a Rafflecopter giveaway