Do you love wearing your baby? If you haven't tried yet, you must! It can be very liberating to free up your hands for daily tasks and to have baby content and close to you. We are excited to bring you this opportunity to win an ERGObaby Carrier from Thanks Mama natural parenting store, we think you'll love it!
Thanks Mama online baby store features a selection of twelve baby carrier brands, among them the popular ERGObaby Carrier. This particular brand was the one that started it all and revolutionized babywearing to be truly comfortable and suitable for every day life. The ergonomic design of this carrier supports the correct sitting position for baby and also balances baby's weight on the parent's hips and shoulders.
Our Favorite Features of the ERGObaby Carrier:
- Reinforced stitching between fabric intersections make a safer carrier
- Padded waist belt supports the lumbar area
- Can be worn on the front, back, or hip
- Attached sleeping hood that can be tucked away
- Thick, comfortable foam straps
- Fits babies from 7 to 45 pounds (with infant insert)
Our Favorite Features of the Thanks Mama Store:
- Large selection of 28 brands of cloth diapers
- Over 15 options of reusable potty training pants
- Eco-friendly and non-toxic baby care solutions
- Classic and modern wooden toys
- Non-toxic mattresses for the whole family
- Eco-friendly furniture for baby and kids made of rubberwood
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders over $60 and Worldwide shipping rates available
- Earn rewards dollars with every purchase
Purchase: You can purchase the ERGObaby carrier at Thanks Mama. Use code CARRIER for 15% off!
Win It! Thanks Mama is generously giving away the Zebra print ERGObaby Carrier to one winner.
Special thanks to AnaB Social for hosting this giveaway. Huge thanks to Thanks Mama and all participating bloggers as well! Giveaway ends November 21st at 11:59 pm, open to U.S. residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below (see directions on how to enter here). Thank you!
Disclaimer: AnaB Social, Eco-Babyz, and all participating event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.
I would like some Rumparooz :)ReplyDelete
I'd like Lil Joey newborn cloth diapers!ReplyDelete
I'd love to have some RaR in Dexter, Preppy, Quinn and Charlie... :) They have some great prints!ReplyDelete
I still have yet/would love to try a Sbish fitted!!!!ReplyDelete