Maple Hill Dryer Balls are 100% naturally colored wool dryer balls. They are eco friendly and help you conserve energy and replace your dryer sheets. Here is a little info from their website on why they are different.
Do you know what makes Maple Hill Dryer Balls different from other dryer balls?
1. All our dryer balls are made in the U.S.A. all by moms (all with young children), so that they can help their families while the children are sleeping or napping. I myself am a home-birthing, breastfeeding, homeschooling, cloth diapering (but really just normal) stay at home mom.
2. We make the dryer balls from the wool off the sheep from my Dad’s little farm in West Lafayette, IN.
3. We have three sizes so you can pick whatever option suits you and your family! The Jumbo size dryer ball is four or five inches bigger than a tennis ball and ranges in size from 11-13″, XL dryer balls are 9-11″, and the large size is 8-9″ in circumference.
4. Our dryer balls are completely natural colored with NO harmful and irritating dyes added.
5. Our dryer balls will not fall apart!
I tried out 2 of their Jumbo balls here is how they came packaged.
These naturally colored scented 100% wool dryer balls will make your laundry smell amazing in a natural way! They decrease static cling as well as fluff up clothing without using a conventional dryer sheet that is full of harmful chemicals plus they are 100% reusable and very durable!
Jumbo size varies in circumference from 11-13″. This is four inches bigger than a tennis ball, much larger than most others you will find and therefore work much better.
Find them on FACEBOOK and TWITTER.