As parents, we only want the best for our babies. By feeding them homemade baby food, we are not only giving them the most delicious and nutritious food-we are laying a strong foundation for a lifetime of healthy choices and helping to prevent them from becoming picky eaters.
Founder Liza Huber of Sage Spoonfuls provides simple recipes so that you can deliver healthy meals and have happy babies!
This 19 piece Let's Get Started Kit includes everything you need to make and store your own fresh, natural homemade baby food with ease! The Sage Spoonfuls immersion blender and food processor allow you to puree up to 2 week’s worth of baby food in just seconds and storing is an easy 1-step process with the Sage Spoonfuls Storage System!
This packages includes:
- "Sage Spoonfuls-Simple Recipes, Healthy Meals, Happy Babies" by Liza Huber Winner of the 2012 Mom's Best Literary Gold Award!
- 1 Immersion Blender with 1 Food Processor
- 12 BPA-free 4 oz Storage Jars - Made in the USA!
- 1 Pack of 60 Labels - Made in the USA!
- 2 stackable Storage Trays - Made in the USA!
- 1 Pocket Guide
BPA free and made of non-toxic materials!
Winner of a 2012 Cribsie Award for Best New Arrival! Winner of the Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal!
One *lucky* Mommy Guru fan will win a Let's Get Started Kit! To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends April 25th at 11:59pm EST open to US residents only, ages 18+. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway