Morning sickness and heartburn relief never tasted so good!
Formulated by a team of doctors and nutritionists, all-natural PregEase is intended to provide swift, gentle relief from two of the most common discomforts associated with pregnancy: nausea and heartburn. Thought to be caused by increasing hormone levels, few women move through the first trimester of pregnancy without experiencing morning sickness, and some pregnant women feel nauseous all day long, well into the second trimester.
Heartburn results when acids from the stomach flow back up into the esophagus, causing an uncomfortable, burning sensation in the chest. Heartburn is common during pregnancy because the growing baby puts pressure on the intestines, stomach, and esophagus, which can slow digestion and increase the likelihood that stomach acids will creep back up into the esophagus.
PregEase is a unique multi-ingredient formulation designed to provide relief of nausea and heartburn during pregnancy, and delivered in a delicious chewable tablet with a lightly sweet orange flavor. Each chewable tablet includes:
- Vitamin B6: This member of the B vitamin family has been scientifically proven to reduce the severity of nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, and is often recommended by physicians as a first-line treatment in the prevention of morning sickness.
- Vitamin B12: Vitamin B12 has been shown to reduce vomiting in pregnant women.
- Calcium carbonate: Calcium carbonate is included in many over-the-counter antacid products and is well-known for its safe and effective heartburn relief
- Brown seaweed powder: Brown seaweed contains alginic acid, which is included in many over-the-counter heartburn relief products. Alginic acid helps to reduce the discomfort of heartburn by providing a barrier between stomach acids and the esophagus.
- Ginger root: Ginger root is included for its well-known ability to reduce nausea caused by motion sickness and morning sickness.
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice root: Also known as DGL, this form of licorice root (which does not contain glycyrizzinic acid that impacts blood pressure) is known to soothe and heal the esophagus, thereby reducing the pain associated with heartburn.
- Lemon balm: This herb has been used traditionally as a digestive aid to help reduce nausea and other digestive discomforts.
- Amylase, lipase, and protease: These enzymes are included to help ensure that the food you eat is digested quickly and thoroughly, which can help reduce the symptoms of nausea and heartburn.
One lucky TTGG follower is going to win a bottle of their own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received this item for review purposes. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.
Would love to try the TEA-FOR-TWO PREGNANCY TEA.ReplyDelete