This is another review from Oransi. I was sent their Ionic Fridge Air Purifier which retails for $39.00 and is on sale for $29.00.
Top 10 ionic fridge air purifier features that delight:
1. Save money for starters: there are no replacement filters and nothing to clean. The air purifier uses 2 AA batteries that require replacement approximately every 45-90 days. Built-in micro processor controls the operation of the air purifier so it will cycle on and off to save battery life.
2. Silent: no fans.
4. Effective in the removal of odors and bacteria to keep your refrigerator smelling fresh and your food fresher.
5. Conveniently fits anywhere in your refrigerator.
6. Attractive neutral color and cool contemporary design.
7. Easy operating instructions: Turn it on Freshen your refrigerator
8. Patented Piezo-electric technology: allows for a high negative ion output to freshen your refrigerator without the harmful side effects of ozone that is found in standard ionizers.
9. Safety: The Ionic Fridge air purifier has received safety certifications from GS and CE as well as the RoHS lead free directive. Made of durable fire-resistant ABS materials. Tested for ozone production by ITI (Industrial Research Technology Institute) and found to be 0.011 ppm which is 78% below FDA limits.
10. Operating costs: Ionic Fridge purifier average battery costs: $1/month.
It is super quiet and you can not even tell that it is on. The inside of the fridge smells great and it doesn't take up alot of space. It only uses 2 AA batteries and we always have them laying around or rechargeable ones so it isn't really any big deal to keep it running.
One lucky TTGG follower will be winning one of their own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received this item for review purposes. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.