Baby Cargo is a new line of modern baby gear inspired by iconic architecture, chic fashion and fresh interior design. They offer conscientious parents the most user friendly, premium line of strollers and stroller accessories to live comfortably, safely and stylishly, all at an affordable price. Every stitch, dye, button and rivet is hand-tested for baby readiness, as well as aesthetic quality. From fastener to accessory to frame, they strive to design their products so that each has a fresh, cohesive look with a timelessly durable yet soft feel.
Putting baby’s comfort first, Baby Cargo’s 200 Series Stroller is inspired by the durability and versatility of modern home furnishings. With subtly natural tone-on-tone colors, cottony-soft seat and sides, a multi-position backrest, and a water-resistant hood, the 200 brings baby home in style. This contemporary umbrella stroller's features include:
- Sleek, modern, ultra-lightweight black matte aluminum (non rusting) frame;
- 100% Polyester;
- Soft sophisticated textiles, easy to clean;
- Tailored designed back pocket with heavy zippers and a decorative brass Baby Cargo name plate, chic and practical for moms;
- Super compact, easy to fold, perfect for vacations or trips to the shopping mall;
- A multi-position padded adjustable backrest and adjustable leg rest;
- Easy to carry shoulder strap and handle, adjustable canopy, underside cargo basket included;
- Ready for anything, tailored back pocket, underside cargo basket, rain cover included.
To get a mommy's true and tested opinion, visit S.O.S. Mom's review here.
Baby Cargo will soon be launching a new product line. Considering how wonderful their current products are, this is exciting news! To view more information on Baby Cargo, their product line or where to find the Cargos, visit their website here. You can also stay in touch with them via their Facebook page or Twitter profile. Their strollers and accessories can be purchased in most major retail stores across the US and are now available in Canada through online purchasing at Sears. Baby Cargo will be hitting the Canadian market as of January 2013, so keep an eye out for that!
One very lucky person will receive their own Baby Cargo Stroller 200 series in the smoke/mirrors colour (as seen on picture above). This prize is a retail value of $149.99. Residents of Canada and the US are eligible to enter until December 3rd inclusively. To get your chance to win, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form hereafter.
A huge and heart-felt thank you to the following lovely co-hosts:
Powered by Mom
Mom Does Reviews
Mudpies and Tiaras
From PDX with Love
Life with Two Boys
a Rafflecopter giveaway