Not sure which diaper is the best fit for your baby? Or looking for a great baby shower gift that nearly every mom would love to have? Diaper Dabbler has the solution! Common advice for finding the best diapers is “trial and error”. With Diaper Dabbler, you get MORE trial for less error in a convenient sample pack of a variety of disposable diapers. We offer all the major brands plus some of the latest and greatest.
This is how it comes packaged and I love their owl stickers!! Here is some info from their website..
We offer a variety of sample diaper options for every mom:
After you have tried a variety of sample brands, you are sure to find the right diaper to fit your baby and your lifestyle.
So, how do you find the best diaper that not only fits your baby but also your lifestyle? There are a variety of diaper options to consider:
- Material – How does the diaper feel? How breathable is it? Some are soft and cloth-like, others feel like a paper bag or feel and sound like plastic.
- Leak Protection – All diapers claim to have leak protection, but how well? How does the diaper fit around Baby’s waist and legs? Are you finding yourself changing outfits as often as you change diapers?
- Cost – Diapers range from $0.12-$0.38 per diaper, depending on quantity, size, etc. A newborn may go through 140+ diapers in just the first two weeks – worth it for the right diaper, but a huge waste for the wrong ones!
- Ingredients – Some diapers contain chlorine, perfume, phthalates, lotions, latex, optical brighteners, and/or PVC, while others are compostable, contain renewable materials, or are plastic free. Some chemicals may cause rashes on Baby’s sensitive skin.
We can even put together a custom diaper sample pack, with the variety of diapers and the combination that you want to try out – just contact us with your request!
We also have a great free printable diaper brand rating chart included in every disposable diaper sample pack that you can use to remember which diapers you liked, which you didn’t, and ultimately which to keep buying.
Come say Hi on Facebook, see what we have coming up, or share your diapering misadventures. We’d love to hear from you!
I was sent their Mother Earth set which retails for $19.00. This is what is included.
There is an increasing demand for less chemicals in diapers. For the moms who prefer something more environmentally-friendly with less chemicals, but are not ready to take the long leap to cloth, the Mother Earth sampler pack may be the perfect solution. These brands typically come in even larger packages than store-brand or mainstream diapers, or are hard to find locally in anything other than bulk. Who really wants to spend $40 on a value pack for a diaper that sounds fantastic but might not live up to your expectations?
The Mother Earth diaper sample pack is comprised of relatively new and lesser known disposable diapers on the market. You, or your mommy-to-be, will receive 3 prepackaged size 1 diapers of each of the following:
- Honest Company *New!*
- Earth’s Best TenderCare
- Seventh Generation Free & Clear
- Naty by Nature BabyCare
- Nurtured by Nature
- Huggies Pure & Natural
Gift packaging available! Just pick a color and we will add those extra special touches to your gift and ship it directly to the recipient (if requested). The gift packaging option includes packaging all diapers in a plain white gift box, wrapped in a ribbon of your choice. You can also customize the rating card with your own message – just include the text you would like printed on the card in the customer notes section during checkout (limit 100 characters). We are not responsible for typos or grammatical errors, so please double check the spelling and wording when submitting your message.
I love this and there was brands of diapers included that I have never heard of. This would make a great shower gift for a green mom you know. Diaper Dabbler is so awesome that she is giving you ALL a coupon code for 25% off one product!! Just use code GrEEN25 this code is valid until Oct 31.. If you make a purchase leave a comment and tell me which pack you ordered.
I received this item for review purposes. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.