This review is from Reuseit they have lots of great reusable items to make life easier. I was sent their Lunch pot in the color green and white which retails for $21.95.
Why It Gets Our Seal of Approval
- Includes a sturdy spork and carry strap
- Both pots have a watertight locking seal
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Smaller pot fits inside larger pot for compact carrying when empty
- Pots can be used separately
- Design & Functionality The two pots sit securely on top of each other when full, the smaller one inside the larger when empty. To hold containers together when stacked, simply tug on the strap and tighten. To disassemble, tug on the strap on each side of the pot. The pots are the perfect vessels for carrying your breakfast or lunch to work or a light snack on-the-go, allowing you to separate your yogurt and granola or noddles and fruit salad.
Made from polypropylene and copolyester
By using reusable food containers, you can drastically reduce your need for use-and-toss plastic baggies, wraps and aluminum foil. Plus, you can save money and eat healthier by creating your own single servings instead of buying pre-packaged ones.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Post a Comment