The story of Chocolaterie Guylian began in the late 1950’s with the marriage of Guy Foubert and Liliane. Guy and Liliane joined their names in our company name: Chocolaterie Guy-lian. Guy soon realised that the world was ready for something totally new. On which the young couple created for the first time chocolates in the shape of seashells. Guy developed the recipe of our signature hazelnut praliné filling; Lilliane added the artistic touch by designing the shining marbled look and the delicately sculptured shapes. A true love story of romance and chocolate.
hazelnut praliné filling, made with caramelised and roasted hazelnuts, resulting in brilliantly shinning marbled shells with a divine taste.
What makes Guylian Belgian chocolate the best in the world?
- Guylian is made with 100 % Belgian chocolate
- We combine artisanal craftsmanship and time-honoured Belgian chocolate-making techniques alongside high tech production techniques.
- We use only the finest ingredients for our chocolate and fillings.
- We hold Belgium’s tradition and chocolate heritage in high regard.
- Our chocolate always has a well-balanced set of flavours that develop gradually, but also endure for a full sensory experience
Want to win some of these for yourself?
a Rafflecopter giveaway