I have another Newmans Own Organics review. Today is going to be on their Newman-O's. They sent me over 3 different packages to try. I'll tell you about the cookies and then show you what I tried.
We've expanded our popular Newman-O's line with the addition of Peanut Butter Crème Filled Chocolate Cookies in a 9 oz. package. Also available in this size will be the original Crème, Chocolate Crème, Mint Crème, Crème Filled Ginger Cookies, and Wheat Free, Dairy Free Crème, as well as in the larger 16 oz. package.
- Is not hydrogenated
- Contains no trans-fatty acids
- Is lower in saturated fat than butter and has no cholesterol
- Is widely used in Europe as an alternative to partially hydrogenated oils
- Is extracted from the palm's fruit not the palms kernel
- Can be grown organically in tropical regions
I tried out their Newman-O's original, Hint-O-Mint, and their Ginger-O's
They are all really good and we enjoyed all 3 bags. I would recommend them to anyone with kids or who loves chocolate cookies. They are great dipped in milk for a late snack.
I received these items for review purposes only. My opinions are honest and I was not paid for this review.