What is their mission?
It’s a simple reality: our product choices are limited to what we can find on store shelves. And more often than not, products that are the most accessible aren’t always the most eco-friendly. Or good looking. That’s just the way it’s been for ages.
But the game has changed—with Full Circle’s line of stylish, functional products made from sustainable and renewable resources. Like scrub brushes with sleek, bamboo handles and sponges made from cellulose, a plant-based fiber. We’ve even made pot scrubbers that fully biodegrade! (As you can see, we’re really into this stuff.)
Important behind-the-scenes changes are happening here, too—such as improved working conditions, cleaner manufacturing methods and higher environmental standards. Even our suppliers have come around to our way of thinking. (We’re kind of persuasive that way.)
At Full Circle, we believe in constantly striving to do things better. Because while there may be a finite number of resources in the world, there’s an infinite number of ways to use them more wisely.
And figuring out how to do that is what gets us up every morning
The first item I have been reviewing is their Laid Back Dish Brush. which retails for $7.99 which is refillable. The refills retail for $3.99 for 2.
This brush really cleans the stuck on pieces of food. I also like how long the handles are I can scrub the dishes in the hot water with out burning my hands in the water.
Materials: bamboo, natural bristles, recycled plastic bristles, biodegradable Bonterra™ (a plant-based plastic)
- Bamboo is finished with natural oils to withstand water
- Arch shape looks great and keeps the bristles off your counter top
- Replaceable brush head reduces waste
- Patent Pending
Materials: bamboo, cellulose, biodegradable Bonterra™ (a plant-based plastic)
- Stylish bamboo handle is finished with natural oils to withstand water
- Arch shape looks great and keeps the sponge off your counter
- Replaceable cellulose sponge reduces waste and is completely biodegradable
- Patent Pending
- Wire rim attaches to drawer to easily scoop scraps off your counter
- Pop in freezer- scraps remain frozen until compost time- no mess, no smell, no flies
- Flexible silicone fits anywhere in the freezer and still keeps its shape
- Easy to empty- simply invert and push on bottom of bin
- 100% dishwasher safe
When it gets full we dump it into our compost bin outside. With all of the recycling and composting we do each week we hardly have any trash on trash day.
Do you like these products? One lucky follower is going to win all 3!
Must be a google friend connect follower.
Visit Full Circle Home and tell me your favorite item.
Extra entries- Please leave your email on each entry
Follow my e-mail comment what which email ur following with-1 extra entry
Add my button on your blog and leave your blog link-1 extra entry
As me as a friend on facebook-1 extra entry
Follow me on twitter-1extra entry
Follow Full Circle Home on Twitter-1 extra entry
This giveaway will end on Sept 7th at 9:00 P.M. CST
I received these items for review purposes. My opinions are honest and i was not paid for this review.